This is a safe haven for my thoughts and opinions. Any negative or rude comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm backkk !

Hiii guys!!! So I'm back on my blogging mode and I promise to post at least 3 to 4 times a week. I got caught up with life, family and work but I truly missed blogging and showing the world how I expressed myself through fashion.

Since many of you not know me, I figured I'd give you a little intro about meee : My name is Ana and I loveee all things beauty and fashion. Fashion to me isn't just an article of clothing, it's my life. Proud Dominicana and currently reside in Northern New Jersey. Although I'm only 25 yrs old, I've been through a lot that has changed me into a wiser woman. I'm in the works of opening up my own online plus size fashion boutique, hoping to launch for the Spring. (I'll go into details on that on another post.) I buy and wear what I like, I don't care about the name brand or what store it came from. You'll see it all if you follow me. I am a freelance MUA and an aspiring wardrobe stylist. There is so much more to me but I'll just save that for later.

Make sure to follow to keep with me, stay tuned!!!

Loveee, Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment