This is a safe haven for my thoughts and opinions. Any negative or rude comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bootie Dupe Alert

A couple of weeks ago while out shopping in Macy's with my sister and cousin, I spotted some really cute booties that I just needed to add to my closet. The more I looked at them, the more I felt like I already had a similar pair at home. Glad I didn't buy in the spur of the moment cause I sure did have a veryyy similar pair at home already.


On the left are the Michael Kors Elliot Booties (picture taken from the Macy's display) and on the right are my at home booties. I got them last fall while on clearance from Payless. The Elliot booties retails for $175 while I bought mines for about $20. Huge difference! They both have the same fit, same color, same everything!

The more you get to know me, the more you'll see how much I love me some sales.

Loveee, Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment