This is a safe haven for my thoughts and opinions. Any negative or rude comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

First OOTN!!!

Last weekend my friend, Yessy and I attended a private mixtape listening party for an amazing artist named Willie Caba in New York. It had been the first event that I had attended in a while so I was excited to come up with a comfy, casual, flirty look with my own personal twist. While out shopping with my cousins, I fell in love with gold jeggings. I know the thought of wearing any type of gold bottoms can be a bit scary for a fuller woman but I'm all about pushing the envelope while knowing what fits my body type. I came up with this look and I loved it ! Details, as always, will be posted below. Any comments and thought, I would love to read.







A close up of my necklace, I got asked alot about it on Facebook and Instagram. (Left side with flash and the right side without flash.)

Outfit Details:
Gold Jeggings- Easy Pickins
Coral Blazer- Thrifted
Tan Tank- Madrag
Booties- Payless (last winter)
Necklace- Charming Charlie (last spring)
Gold watch- Walmart
Clucth-Target (3 yrs ago)


Enjoy!!!


Loveee, Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment