This is a safe haven for my thoughts and opinions. Any negative or rude comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Thank you for understanding.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve OOTN

Hii guys! So I'm a little late with my post on what I wore on Christmas Eve but late is better than never : )

So for this past Christmas Eve, my sister and I headed out to the Bronx to spend it with my dad and family. Comfort is one of my most important factor to an outfit. It kills me to see a beautiful outfit and behind close doors, all you feel is pain. A huge NO NO for me. Beauty is pain but to a certain extent, haha. While revamping my closet, I rediscovered a couple of colored jeans that I bought from Ashley Stewart yearsss ago. I picked out the burgundy color for this outfit because I love mixing bold and neutrals colors together. I added my signature accessories along with my nude color booties. And that was it, comfort and stylish all in one.







Outfit Details:
Burgundy Jeans- Ashley Stewart (bought 4 years ago)
Cream Turtleneck- Target (straight sizes)
Cream Sweater- Target (straight sizes)
Booties- Payless (last winter)
Necklace- Vintage Shop
Gold watch- Walmart
Earrings- Aldo
Ring- Vintage Shop

Enjoy!!!


Loveee, Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment